The Costa Blanca is a safe and truly healthy place to live – FACT!
That’s why so many British buyers still enjoy soaking up this wonderful healthier lifestyle, whether it’s relocating the whole family for a better way of life, or fulfilling your life’s dream of retiring in the sun. And being just a couple of hours’ flight away from the U.K., always makes arriving to Spain extremely appealing.
Year on year proves that the local Spanish property market is still extremely buoyant with all foreign buyers, which more importantly means that your hard earned money remains very well invested.
According to data from the consultancy CBRE, Real Estate investments in Spain reached 3,417 Million Euros in the first quarter of 2017, 50% more than the figure registered during the same period last year.
1. Prices on the Costa Blanca have increased. Even though there are still many Brits buying in Spain, it is also an extremely popular place for other nationalities to purchase homes too.
All northern Europeans want a piece of what we take for granted every day – A great investment in a warm climate! So many buyers are flocking to the Costa Blanca, which make property for sale, scarce. A low inventory market, means prices are on the rise.
2. Spanish banks are offering great deals on Mortgages right now, so any savvy property investor should snap up these deals before they start to disappear. The current fixed, mortgage interest rate is 3%, based on a loan with La Caixa bank.
3. Rental properties are few and far between, so purchasing a property as a rental investment is an attractive option, making a good return for your money. So maybe being a landlord would suit you!
4. The lifestyle. Whether it’s a golfing, boating or just sitting back and enjoying the climate, people will always want to make the most of the relaxed Spanish atmosphere. And with the wonderful climate, this time of year, the orange and lemon groves boast a beautiful aroma from the blossom on the trees. Imagine sitting on your balcony or in your garden by your swimming pool with a glass of freshly squeezed, locally grown, Valencian orange juice!
The cost of this… priceless!
5. Buy your property ready for the summer! More buyers are out looking to purchase their holiday home this time of year, in time for the summer. You don’t want to miss out on the best opportunities, do you? Inventory is always lower after the summer, making prices increase.